The innovative Bluespot® blue forklift light helps avoid forklift and pedestrian collisions. In the USA alone, there are 19,000 forklift/pedestrian accidents each year
. Sure backup alarms are effective, but what happens when employees are listening to music, talking on cell phones, or staring at the ground?
That's our blue forklift light can help! Install the blue light on the rear portion of the forklift's overhead guard. A focused beam of blue light will appear on the ground behind the forklift. We offer two different versions of blue light for forklift models.
12-48v Blue forklift light, AMP integrated plug (harness required # 01292001) IP67 3 month warranty Order online
9-96v Bluespot ®, integrated cable no harness required IP67 12 month warranty Order online
version of Bluespot ® AMP integrated plug (harness included) IP67 12 month warranty Order online
Our complete catalog featuring multiples types of LED lights can be downloaded here
Our 01291296 is the best blue forklift light on the market. Here are key points to consider:
- Heavy duty, tough construction. Metal housing, Weighs over 2 pounds (1 kg). These lights take a beating--you don't want to have to replace these things after a year! Our light is tough and will likely outlast the life of the forklift!
- Stainless hardware
- Integrated wire harness-no additional cable required.
- Polycarbonate lens - suitable for food/FDA applications
- UL Listed. If your forklift is UL listed you'll see a UL logo on your forklifts data tag like here If you install a non UL listed blue light on your UL listed forklift you run the risk of voiding your UL safety rating on your forklift.
- Bluespot ® specification sheet here Red version specification sheet here
Lots in stock, ready to ship!
Bluespot® Sign 18"x24", 1mm aluminum, post this sign to inform pedestrians to be on the lookout for the blue forklift light! More info here: 89325446
Check out the Youtube video here: www.youtube.com/watch
Can't open youtube? Check out the Vimeo video
Specifications link here: www.intellaliftparts.com/pictures/bsl.jpg
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the blue safety light
MORE INFO North & South America
: Call 616-796-1288 extension 114
WHERE TO BUY Europe/Middle East/Africa:
Call: +31 (0)24 3439488
Europe/Middle East/Africa distribution handled by www.vangentbv.com
Introducing a new solution for outdoor applications: The ZoneSafe proximity alarm
Learn more with the video below; contact us at 616-796-1288 for more information
Or Email us!
Blue Spot pedestrian sign # 89325446